Thursday, March 27, 2014




Need a new idea to try in your library?  

Want a fun way to teach library terms?  
Give this fun game a try. " Who has" is a ask a question get an answer game. 
 I give each student a card  stating : 
 I Have___________________  who has__________________?  
for example:   I have genre .  Who has ...What is a book called that is late ? 
 Someone has a card that reads:  I have overdue.  Who has   .... What are books that contain true information and facts called?  . 
 I have made 30 cards with the first card saying... 
This is the first card Who has.... (question goes ) 
 and the last card says...       the answer and then This is the last card!

Just a fun idea that will make your students pay attention just a little bit more so they can be ready to  jump up and answer.  Give it a try.  

No comments: